In-house engineering means no surprises
We leverage the latest construction innovations for commercial heating and cooling system replacements.
New developments in HVAC equipment technology and design can significantly improve energy efficiency in the cooling of buildings and industrial processes. But the structural integrity of older facilities can be compromised as pipes, ducts, and heavy equipment are put into place for a replacement or new installation. Our engineering experts use the latest construction innovations, including mechanical strength and load testing, to ensure that your facility and its occupants are never at risk during the installation process. We can also conduct energy audits and provide comprehensive design and consulting services to ensure that we offer the right HVAC solution for your needs.
We can provide individual or turnkey solutions to address all phases of the replacement installation process, including:
- Cooling load analysis, system design, and equipment selection
- Evaluation of structural integrity for facility
- Demolition of outdated parts, equipment, and structural elements
- Rigging and installation of new chiller or upgrades, such as piping, electrical wiring, and controls
- Checking and adjusting of all safety and operation controls at start-up
“Genuinely a great company and truly a pleasure to work with, it has been the right choice for our Facility no doubt. Everyone at Oklahoma Chiller has been very helpful.”