Oklahoma Chiller Visual Intelligence: Limiting In-Person Contact
Your health and safety are our top priority! We remain committed to providing you the level of service you know and trust while adhering to the CDC’s latest safety guidelines.
Our Visual Intelligence technology provides each customer the highest level of service while keeping face to face interaction to a minimum. The platform’s photo and video documentation and sharing capabilities allow you to see what our techs see from the comfort and safety of your home.
We Use Visual Intelligence To:
- Quickly identify equipment problems and maintenance issues
- Provide visual proof of completed and recommended work, shared via easily accessible web-links
- Document ongoing equipment issues, allowing you to plan ahead for future service requests
- Conduct equipment surveys for existing systems and new equipment installs
- Enable remote video support for our technicians, helping them complete your service request in a single visit
In an effort to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, we have taken necessary measures and precautions to limit in-person contact when in the field. Once your service is complete, you will receive a URL link to view an overview of your service – complete with photos and videos.
We Are Open!
Our team remains active and is happy to take your calls and requests virtually.
As we continue to navigate and adapt to the evolving situation, we remain committed to providing our customers expert and continued service, now and into the future.
Despite the evolving pandemic, we remain committed to providing you the level of service you know and trust. By utilizing technology, our Service Technicians will still be able to communicate remotely and fulfill service requests in the event that our office is closed.