SCOPE OF POSITION:
This is a key role that will lead estimating efforts through engagement with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and all internal departments. Projects will include everything from service, construction (design build, not plan and spec), to building automation. This position specializes in estimating accurately and comprehensively - the materials, equipment, subcontractors, and internal labor necessary for each job. Estimators use drawings, videos, pictures, specifications and customer engagement to prepare a complete estimate for the specified project. Estimators identify risk and errors within plans and correspond with the team in a timely manner to achieve clarification necessary to complete the estimate. Compensation is a blend of salary, commission, bonuses, profit share, and generous company benefits, including a company vehicle.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired by a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does the mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
- Attending appropriate Customer Meetings as well as jobsite visits.
- Thoroughly understand plans and specifications.
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn estimating software.
- Obtain/review quotes from subcontractors/business partners to confirm best option.
- Assist is the development of the appropriate Scope of Work.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD:
- A degree in construction management or a related field.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years' experience in service or construction field.
- Experience in HVAC Estimating
- Strong financial/budget knowledge to appropriately apply costs to a quote.
- The ability to estimate costs for commercial HVAC installations and repairs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Effective communications and organizational skills
- Computer skills