Commercial Building Automation and Controls Technician Tulsa
SCOPE OF POSITION
We are looking for driven, hardworking technicians with 1 year + of experience in building or industrial controls. Applicants should possess a desire to develop and grow personally and professionally with a growing local commercial HVAC industry leader.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired by a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does the mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
- Install complete building automation systems (BAS).
- Service and repair various types of BAS software, components, and other low-voltage systems.
- Diagnose operating issues and determine solutions.
- Perform commissioning, firmware updates, and calibration.
- Program sequence of operations and develop graphics.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD:
- Verifiable experience installing, commissioning, and startup of control systems.
- Knowledgeable in DDC applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex BAS issues to customers.
- Previous experience with the Niagara platform or Delta Controls.
- Ability to estimate and lead BAS installation projects.
- Experience with database and other software programming.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Computer networking knowledge; understanding of routers, switches, and IP connections.