Office Coordinator OKC
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Oklahoma Chiller is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person to foster growth in our customer service department. The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator who is customer service-oriented with exceptional organizational skills. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. This position is critical to the team’s success. This position is on-site at our Oklahoma City office.
- Receiving and documenting customer calls and interactions while passing along relevant information to the necessary departments.
- Prioritizing calls according to urgency and importance
- Follow up with customers and document their feedback on recent services and experiences with Oklahoma Chiller.
- Work with the customer service team to plan initiatives for our customer service department.
- Manage daily office operations
- Duties involve creating purchase orders and providing them to vendors and employees as needed. Additionally, you are responsible for ordering parts for quoted jobs, ensuring that we meet quoted prices efficiently.
- Establishing and maintaining vendor relationships is also a critical aspect of your job. You must be able to investigate purchase order discrepancies and work directly with the accounting department to ensure a streamlined billing process for our customers.
- Reconciling invoice to purchase order price variances. You must track and report material backorders from vendors, set up, plan, and coordinate with them.
- Receiving and organizing incoming and outgoing shipments and returns. It is also your responsibility to communicate the parts received to our service team.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Business, or related field.
- Proven experience as an Office Coordinator, Dispatcher, or Receptionist.
- Strong Communication, Organization, Professionalism, and Work Ethic.
- Understanding of Office Operations.
- Monday - Friday
- 8AM - 5PM
- In-Person, On-Site
- Pay Range: $41,600 - $52,000