HOW MUCH IS ONE HOUR WORTH?
PRESELECT YOUR PROVIDER
Technician skill level during an emergency is huge. It could mean the difference between hours, or days, for installation. Short-cuts or inexperience will make a bad situation worse.
Local equipment saves time. Most contractors source equipment from hundreds of miles away. Ask: is the equipment local and available 24/7 for immediate installation?
During temperature extremes, demand for temporary equipment is high and the type or size you need may not be available. Verify: the right equipment will be available when you need it.
Prepare Emergency Connections
Connecting to an existing water loop system can be challenging. A proper plan includes:
- Nature and priority of the current loads
- Size of temporary unit needed
- Electric availability
- Water and electric connection points
- Space for a temporary unit
- Egress security and safety
Even in a crisis, our skilled technicians will take the time to properly assess the cooling capacity and power requirements for your project and suggest a temperature control system that is best suited to your specific needs.
The utility and benefit of quick-connect external taps:
- Reduces installation time significantly (potentially days to hours)
- Eliminates security and safety risks of hoses and cables running through open, unsecured doors
- The single best means of minimizing downtime dur ing an emergency
Oklahoma Chiller has the largest mobile HVAC inventory and the fastest response time in the state.
- Local inventory including 500-ton air-cooled units
- Units available for most applications and load requirements
- Chillers, packaged DX units, spot coolers and generators
- Trailer and skid mounted for immediate mobilization
- Offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City