Why Join Our Team
Are you looking for a career with a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE? Would you be inspired in a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does a mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
Scope of Position
Oklahoma Chiller is looking for an enthusiastic person to help us in our marketing and recruiting efforts. You will play an integral part in the development and execution of plans to reach target customers and candidates. This position will help communicate the company’s value proposition, generate creative ideas, and communicate with customers and potential employees. The goal of the position is to deliver effective marketing programs that will promote our reputation and growth and attract candidates that are a long-term fit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists marketing activities (develop creative ideas, create content, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Produces marketing literature (brochures, project profiles, press releases, etc.)
- Plans and executes initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Composes and posts online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Collaborates with Sales and Operations to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Establishes recruiting requirements
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and leveraging marketing efforts
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references, etc.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Improve organization attractiveness (recommend policies, practices, compensation, benefits, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications that You May Bring:
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g., WordPress)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent