Why Join Our Team
Be a part of a growing company that respects people and relationships. Have a career with a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE. Be inspired in a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives.
Scope of Position
Oklahoma Chiller is looking for an enthusiastic person to help us grow our brand and market to prospective customers and employees. This is a key position with responsibilities for developing and executing strategies to attract new customers and employees. The role will have autonomy and access to necessary resources to effectively grow the brand and market the services of Oklahoma Chiller.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads all marketing activities (develop ideas, create content, advertising, event planning etc.)
- Produces marketing literature (brochures, project profiles, press releases, etc.)
- Plans and executes initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Composes and posts online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Collaborates with Sales and Operations to develop strategies for brand awareness and marketing
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Attracts applicants by building awareness of Oklahoma Chiller’s culture and environment
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing and analyzing responses
- Arranges management interviews
- Improve organization attractiveness (recommend policies, practices, compensation, benefits, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications that You May Bring:
- Proven experience as a marketing director, coordinator, or similar role
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.
- People skills, Professionalism, Strong work ethic
- Experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, CRM Software, Web Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Knowledge of web development tools (e.g., WordPress)
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent