Scope of Position
We are looking for driven, hardworking construction technicians with all levels of skills and experience, from veteran foremen to journeymen right out of school. Whatever the skill and expertise, ideal applicants desire to develop and grow personally and professionally with a growing local commercial HVAC industry leader.
Why Join Our Team?
- Oversee and install various light and heavy commercial HVAC equipment, meeting timelines
- Develop relationships with contractors, engineers, and facility owners
- Apply your understanding of chilled water and boiler systems
- Effectively and efficiently estimate repair and installation labor hours for the sales team
- Working with and leading a team of installers by providing mentorship, leadership, and training, assuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Meeting with external and internal customers for job specifications, technical support, project budgets, and estimates using effective communication skills
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues that arise during installation
- Customer orientation to proper operation and maintenance of installed equipment
- Documentation of installation with a complete startup record
What Will Put You AHEAD
- 5 years of experience installing heavy commercial HVAC equipment: chillers, RTUs, AHUs, cooling towers, boilers, pumps
- Unlimited Journeyman License
- Technical degree in HVAC or 5-10 years of experience in the HVAC industry