Scope of Position
The Engineering Lead will lead our design/build project team. This position will work closely with the sales team to understand the customer’s needs and/or challenges. The ideal candidate will engineer, design, select, and propose solutions to meet requests, and resolve the customer’s issues effectively and efficiently. This may include load calculations, flow calculations, pipe sizing and layout, duct sizing and layout, equipment selection (chillers, pumps, air handling units, boilers) etc.; then work with a team to design and engineer the right solutions for our customers. This hire’s goal is to lead a team of engineers in handling all design/build project opportunities skillfully.
Why Join Our Team?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired by a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does the mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
- Work with the sales team in consulting with customers to understand their situation (i.e. issues, objectives, expectations).
- Collect system information, drawings, discussion details, etc. to validate existing design and/or re-design, as necessary.
- Build load profiles, run load calculations, and determine loads.
- Develop viable options, with recommendations, that will meet the customer’s objectives.
- Work with Estimation and Sales to develop and present final proposals.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above with engineering discipline.
- PE designation
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of HVAC engineering/design experience
- A strong desire to lead and build a business.
- Solid understanding of chilled water and boiler systems
- Ability to read prints, interpret prints, layout, and order materials for projects of all sizes.