Scope of Position
We are looking for driven, hardworking service technicians with all levels of skills and experience, from veteran centrifugal technicians to journeymen right out of school. Whatever the skill and expertise, ideal applicants desire to develop and grow personally and professionally with a growing local commercial HVAC industry leader.
Why Join Our Team?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired in a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does a mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Service repair and maintenance of various types and brands of equipment. Depending on your skill and experience, this could include split systems, package units, atmospheric boilers, centrifugal chillers, large reciprocating, scroll and screw chillers, cooling towers, and more
- Competently follow proper refrigerant recovery, evacuation, and charging procedures.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Verifiable experience installing, inspecting, and repairing heating, cooling, and ventilation systems and competently working with minimum supervision.
- Possess strong working knowledge of refrigeration cycles, including identifying components in advanced refrigeration circuits, understanding how each component works, diagnosing and correcting problems in the refrigeration circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature chart, and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex HVAC issues to customers in a way they understand
- Ability to estimate and lead equipment changeout projects
- State HVAC Technician Unlimited License with a minimum of 5 years experience