Scope of Position
Why Join Our Team?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired in a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does a mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
What You Will Have The Opportunity To Do In Your Role:
- Install complete building automation systems (BAS).
- Service and repair various types of BAS software and components.
- Diagnose operating issues and determine solutions.
- Perform commissioning, firmware updates and calibration.
- Program sequence of operations and develop graphics.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Verifiable experience installing, commissioning and startup of control systems.
- Knowledgeable in DDC applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex BAS issues to customers.
- Previous experience with Niagara or Delta controls.
- Ability to estimate and lead BAS installation projects.
- Experience with database and other software programming.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Computer networking knowledge; understanding of routers, switches, and IP connections