Scope of Position
Oklahoma Chiller is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person to help us grow our accounting department. This is a key position with responsibilities for providing high-level support to the Controller as they manage the accounting, payroll, audit, and financial aspects of the company. This integral, lead role will have autonomy and access to necessary resources to support our growing company.
Why Join Our Team?
Be a part of a growing company that respects people and relationships. Have a career with a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE. Be inspired by a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives.
- Set up and maintain vendor master records.
- Enter A/P invoices and processes weekly payment runs.
- Manage the expense report program.
- Process bi-weekly payrolls.
- Audit and review timesheets weekly for compliance with company policy and labor laws.
- Liaison with H/R for new hires/separations, and benefits.
- Maintain fixed asset records and capital projects.
- Assist the Controller with the month-end closing.
- Perform regular account reconciliations and audits of financial transactions.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven experience as a staff accountant, auditor, analyst, or similar role.
- Background knowledge of payroll and tax laws, US GAAP, and FASB.
- People skills, professionalism, strong work ethic.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, functions & formulas, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.