Scope of Position
Why Join Our Team?
Are you looking for a career? Does a locally owned business that values TRUST, LOYALTY, COURAGE, HUMILITY, and EXCELLENCE reflect your ideal work environment? Would you be inspired in a company whose vision is to grow indefinitely to create opportunities for their employees and impact thousands of lives? Does a mission to transform lives by inspiring and empowering employees to become all they were created to be sound like a calling of yours? If so, Oklahoma Chiller may be a perfect fit for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Maintain equipment, tools and inventory being checked in/out.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of our facilities.
- Check in/out, report and reconcile equipment, tools, materials, and supplies.
- Track and maintain shipments of incoming/outgoing packages of parts and equipment.
- Facilitate transport of equipment and material to job sites as needed.
- Maintain monthly inspections and truck inventory/stock.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Verifiable experience managing a warehouse and or a fleet of equipment.
- Experience with safety equipment (such as rigging, chain fall, straps, clasps, cables, etc.)
- Skills to perform preventative maintenance or basic repairs on equipment.
- Experience with power washers, chemical pumps, hot water pressure machines.
- Computer skills for equipment searches, purchase orders, expense tracking, etc.
- Experience operating company vehicles, forklift, scissor lift, and boom lift.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Safety Standards.
- EPA Universal (Preferred but not required).